Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wednesday With Daddie

Due to a funny schedule thing, I went in to work today, which means I'll be home on Weds, with a full post by Thursday at the latest. As though someone was worried about it!
Also, due to a swift veto by Mondays with Mommie, this week's activity will not be Making Meatballs, as hoped. Given the rate at which our girls ingest play-doh, markers, and loose change, it does seem best to wait a few years before resuming activities involving the direct handling of raw meat. Note to self: I must be disciplined about my forgiveness-easier-than-permission policy as it relates to discussing potential tuesday ideas casually around the house.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. You may find this hard to believe Ross, but I'm a huge fan and was really looking forward to whatever you came up with today. So keep up the good work, as a Dad and a writer, and pre-school creative director. You have a fan club of at least one. Thanks for the fun- Kitty Potter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to check, too, but will wait patiently for tomorrow! -ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking in, and I hope you enjoy the haircut episode!

    ReplyDelete